Why To Use Virtual Retreats To Drive Hyper Growth In Your Company

Uncategorized Nov 14, 2020

In 2019, I realized the need to master live video on camera conversion to drive growth in my business. 

It wasn’t just because it was 2019, it was also because I was pregnant. 

So, I researched 5-day challenges, hire a coach to teach me a 9-day live event format, and landed at a 7-day retreat format that I absolutely love. 

However, I have realized a problem with the live events - most of which seems to be the 5-day challenges.  

Just like with any other tool out there, the funnels, the courses, the webinars… it does not work for vast majority of the people. 

Why? Because it becomes another ‘spaghetti’. Thing to try, get a few people into, without a whole lot of strategy. 

Introducing: 7-day virtual retreat. 

Why it works: there is a full 7 days to build relationships with people who know absolutely nothing about you, plenty of time to deliver value, and plenty of time to get them clear about whether or not they want to work with you. 

The things you absolutely need to have in place to make it work: 

  1. Have absolutely amazing content you will teach over a period of 7 days. 60 % of your time on camera is going to be spent fully delivering top of the line content. The remaining 40% is going to be split between content and selling. 

  2. 3.5-week promotional timeline before day 1 of the retreat. If you are actually asking people to attend a 7 day event (typically 45 minutes a day), you cannot expect them to do that with a minutes notice. You must have a minimum of 10 reminders per person. For us it looks like 5-count down emails, posts that they are tagged on, google calendar invites, and text reminders. There is a LOT of noise, people are registering for free workshops left and right, you want to make sure people absolutely know it’s happening! 

  3. Register a minimum of 350 people into your retreat and have a minimum 40 people watching live (or 70 join you on zoom). How do you do this? Depends where your business is. Until we hit $80k revenue per retreat in our business, we were doing this 100% manually. Meaning, Jaye and I were literally spending 2 hours a day sending personal invitations to every single one of our followers and community members with a really great invite. And another 2 hours a day attracting new followers so that we could have people to message. It wasn’t till we crossed that $80k/retreat revenue that we invested Facebook ads. Right now we are driving qualified leads for $3 - $5 CPL. 

Want to know more? We got a few options for you: 

  1. Attend our S.E.R.V.E. Method Retreat. We will be diving into not just how to do your retreat but how to build an entire business off of that! www.ivapaleckova.com/retreat

  2. Want to discuss how we can help you scale your business with virtual retreats? We offer a free 20-minute consult. http://bit.ly/IHBTconsult 
Close

50% Complete

Two Step

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.